Cuero ISD will hold a public meeting for the 2020-2021 ESSA Consolidated Federal Grant Application on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. at the Administration Office Board Room located at 960 E. Broadway. The focus of this meeting will include planning the 2020-2021 program activities and input into the preparation of the application for funding.
Cuero ISD will be participating in the Federal Programs listed below during the 2020-2021 school year. For more information please contact Pam Longbotham, Ed.D. at 361-275-1922.
- Title I, Part A Improving Basic Programs Operated by Local Education Agencies – Apply on Own
- Title I, Part C Education of Migrant Children – Apply As Member of SSA
- Title II, Part A Teacher & Principal Training & Recruiting Funds (TPTR) – Apply on Own
- Title III, Part A English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement and Academic Achievement – Apply As Member of SSA
- Title IV, Part A Student Support and Academic Enrichment Program – Apply on Own
Private Non-Profit Schools (PNP) may be eligible to participate in these programs and receive services through our district. For PNP eligibility please call Ruby Rodriguez at 361-275-1916.