CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE OR CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE PORTAL: https://ascenderportal.esc3.
- Parents will be able to use their current Parent Portal account information to access their student’s information for grades and attendance.
- Parent Portal users will notice some cosmetic differences in page formatting between txConnect Parent Portal and Ascender Parent Portal.
- Mobile Devices (phones, tablets): Parents need to use a browser to access the Parent Portal. The app can no longer be used with the Parent Portal.
Use the latest version of these Recommended Browsers for the best experience.
- Internet Explorer 11
To add a shortcut to your homescreen on an iPad or iPhone:
Please note: Each mobile device may have slightly different steps to add an icon.
1. In a web browser, access the Parent Portal from the Cuero ISD website under the Parent/Community tab. The Ascender logo is a clickable link to the portal.
2. When the Ascender ParentPortal login screen appears, tap the Share icon (location may vary according to the browser used).
3. Tap on Add to Home Screen. A message indicating an icon will be added to the home screen will appear - you can rename it at this time then click Add. Now you will have an icon on your home screen.
Parents who have a shortcut or bookmark to the old link will need to delete it and create a new one to Ascender.
The Parent Portal allows parents and students to view grades (grades 1-12), assignments (grades 1-12) and attendance (all grades). Parents and students can access the Parent Portal anywhere with an internet connection. Help topics can be found on any page in the top right corner. The language in which a page is displayed can be changed by clicking one of the available languages at the bottom of the page.
Once you have successfully created an account. The Parent Portal will keep you informed of your child's performance. You can setup alerts for any failing averages, any failing assignment grades and any unexcused absences. Alerts can be sent via email or text using the email address or cell phone number you register with your account. You are also able to subscribe to additional alerts or turn off alerts.
Cuero ISD realizes that parent involvement is the key to student success, both in school and throughout life. We hope that you will use the Parent Portal to monitor your child's progress and we look forward to providing you with the tools needed to support your child.
Please contact your student's campus if you have any questions.