Dear Gobbler Family,
Please be patient as we work through the issues we are currently having. We receive new updates and information daily and will try to get changes out and questions answered ASAP.
CLARIFICATION ON INSTRUCTION and UPDATE ON MEAL CHANGES
1. Online content is at https://www.cueroisd.org/Content2/online
It has been updated and will continue to change and options added. Contact teachers Monday-Friday 8a-4p with questions: https://www.cueroisd.org/Content2/1092
2. JH and HS online content is available, if you do not have online access come by and pick up a packet. Packets can be picked up in the student drop-off loop, on Monday and Tuesday March 30th and 31st at 7:30 am- 9:30 am and 5 pm-7pm.
3. Online content is recommended at JH and HS but if you want a packet we will give you one as well. You are not required to do both. Further clarification contact teacher through email directory: https://www.cueroisd.org/Content2/1092
4. Elementary has individualized packets or you can use online content either is acceptable. You are not required to do both.
5. Please have your child work on either online content or packets.
6. We will clarify packet pick-up/ submission procedures on April 3rd.
Meals are still available Monday-Friday at Hunt bus pick-up area off 2nd street. Meal Storage and Heating Instructions
SINGLE PICK-UP TIME (New Pickup Time)
YOU WILL GET BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AT THAT TIME
DELIVERY TIMES ARE CHANGING beginning March 30 - click to see new schedule and times
Delivery options are available see posted schedule or by contacting 275-1907, firstname.lastname@example.org ,or email@example.com
If you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact us. Please be patient with us on response times we are working with very limited staff in certain areas.
Instruction- Staff will be available with login help or instructional via email from 8am-4pm Monday-Friday, use staff directory https://www.cueroisd.org/Content2/1092
Meals- Sandra Hernandez, Food Service Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or Bo Daniel, Transportation Director, email@example.com
General- Contact campus office 361-275-1900 plus campus ext. and leave a message or email
Micah Dyer, Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org
DO THE FIVE
Help stop Coronavirus
1 HANDS Wash them often
2 ELBOW Cough into it
3 FACE Don't touch it
4 SPACE Keep safe distance
5 HOME Stay if you can
God Bless and Be Safe!
For the Children,
Micah A. Dyer, Ed.D.