920 E. Broadway, Cuero, Texas 77954
PDF Version of the PAC Features | Transcribed below:
- 442 parking spaces
- 4,500 square feet of lobby space
- 775 fixed seats (Lower tier has 334 seats. Upper tier has 441 seats.)
- 8 spaces reserved for wheelchairs
- 80’ w X 30’ d Masonite stage floor (protrudes an additional 10’6” beyond stage opening)
- 50’ w X 18’ h stage opening
- Two performance balconies
- Male and female dressing rooms. Each contains 52 lockers and a restroom facility.
- Shared make-up area with 24 lighted stations. Four stations are handicap accessible.
- Backstage monitors, paging, and intercom system
- Acoustic wall panels and ceiling clouds
- Professional in-house sound system with the following features:
- Main Reinforcement System comprised of Electro-Voice EVF Series Loudspeakers in Left, Center, Right Cluster configuration, subwoofers, and rear-audience fill loudspeakers.
- (60) analog Mic/Line inputs via backstage wall panels and forestage floor pockets.
- Audio Network Ethernet Connections via backstage wall panels and forestage floor pockets for connection of digital audio equipment including (1) 16-channel digital input stage box.
- Soundcraft SI Performer 3 Dante Network Digital Mixing Console with (32) mono inputs, (8) stereo inputs.
- (2) Denon DN-501C CD/Media Players.
- (9) Shure QLX-D Wireless Microphone Systems each with (1) wireless Shure Beta58A handheld microphone and (1) wireless body pack with lavalier microphone.
- (6) Shure Beta SM58A wired vocal microphones.
- (6) microphone stands with booms
- (4) Discreet foldback monitor channels.
- (4) JBL wedge style monitors.
- Clear-Com Production Intercom System
- ADA Compliant Assistive Listening System with (32) personal receivers
- Projection screens with the following features:
- Primary motorized projection screen recessed above center of stage, widescreen format 250” diagonal image, tensioned Da-Lite HD Progressive fabric, 1080p resolution
- (2) Secondary motorized projection screens on wall above the stage, widescreen format 190” diagonal image, tensioned Da-Lite HD Progressive fabric, 1080p resolution
- Audiovisual inputs including:
- HDMI and VGA connections in forestage floor pocket
- HDMI and VGA connections in control booth
- Oppo BDP-103 BluRay and DVD player
- Centralized Extron matrix switcher and control system capable of routing any video input to any or every output
- (2) Control interfaces:
- 10” tabletop touch panel in the control booth (Extron TLP Pro 1020T)
- 10” wall mounted touch panel on the stage ( Extron TLP Pro 1020M)
- Video cueing system with the following features:
- 1080p PTZ camera with 30x optical zoom (Sony SRG-300H) in control booth with stage view, controllable via the touch panel
- (2) 32” monitors in backstage make-up room
- Professional Strand Lighting distributed dimming and power lighting system consisting of the following lighting positions:
- Hoisted FOH Electric: (24) circuits of dimming, (4) circuits of relay power.
- House Left Side Lighting Coves: (16) circuits of dimming, (4) circuits of relay power
- House Right Side Lighting Coves: (16) circuits of dimming, (4) circuits of relay power.
- Electric #1 (Downstage): (32) circuits of dimming, (10) circuits of relay power.
- Electric #2: (Midstage): (32) circuits of dimming, (10) circuits of relay power.
- Electric #3: (Upstage): (32) circuits of dimming, (10) circuits of relay power.
- Floorpockets serving Side Lighting Booms (3 pairs, stage left and stage right): (4) circuits of dimming, (2) circuits relay power at each location.
- Professional Lighting Console: Strand NEO with (2) touch screen monitors.
- Up to (21) area light plot
- 2 follow spot lights (Two front-lighting platforms and two rear-lighting platforms are available.)
- Professional Lighting Instruments including:
- (42) 19°, 750W Ellipsoidals (Strand Leko Lite)
- (16) 26°, 750W Ellipsoidals (Strand Leko Lite)
- (12) 36°, 750W Ellipsoidals (Strand Leko Lite)
- (12) 50°, 750W Ellipsoidals (Strand Leko Lite)
- (21) LED Zoom Par Color Washers (Philips Showline SL PAR 150)
- (12) LED Fresnels (Selecon PL Fresnel)
- (20) LED Cyc Lights (Selecon PL Cyc)
- (2) Followspots (Robert Juliat, 2000W Alex)
- Fully motorized, fully programmable professional rigging system (ETC Vortek) on (19) linesets.
- Programmable, cue-able controller (ETC Foundation).
- The system provides a total of (5) open/spare scenic battens, (3) lighting electrics, and (11) soft goods battens.
- Soft goods include:
- Main House Curtain (Dead-Hung)
- (3) Borders (Black)
- (5) Pairs of Legs (Black)
- (1) Midstage Traveler (Black)
- (1) Upstage Traveler (Black)
- (1) Cyclorama (White)
- 34’ X 44’ room with 28’ X 35’ performance area within perimeter masking curtain.
- Masonite floor system.
- Pipe Grid, 16’ above floor for lighting and curtains.
- Lighting System consists of:
- (30) circuits of dimming, (24) circuits of relay power at pipe grid.
- (6) circuits of power for distributed lighting at floor level.
- Professional Lighting Console: Strand 250 ML
- Lighting Instruments: (12) 18°-34° Zoom Spots, (12) LED Zoom PARs, and (9) LED Fresnels.
- Perimeter Curtain Track with (10) stage curtains to create a perimeter masking curtain (black).
- Ticket Counter
- Shared Control Booth (lighting, sound, and followspots)
- Scene Shop (8’ w X 10’ h overhead coiling door)
ADDITIONAL FURNITURE & EQUIPMENT
- Baldwin Concert Grand Piano
- Choral Risers (5 4-step available)
- Concert Chairs (100 available)
- Music Stands (100 available)
- Upholstered Folding Chairs (12 available)
- Display Tables (4 available)