Fine Arts Teacher (Art & Music)
Hunt Elementary School
Conference period: 8:00 AM -8:45 AM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
(361) 275-1900, ext. 5
Starting on April 15, I will have online office hours via Zoom (a video conferencing website/app) for students with internet access.
- 2nd grade: Mondays at 10:00 AM (Starting on April 20, 2020)
- 3rd grade: Tuesdays at 10:00 AM (starting on April 21, 2020)
- 4th grade: Wednesdays at 9:00 AM (starting on April 15, 2020)
- 5th grade: Thursdays at 10:00 AM (starting on April 16, 2020)
- During these meetings, students may ask questions about their packet work and show me their music and art work. I will also host lessons to supplement the packet work.
- ***To get the link to my Zoom classroom, parents will need to email me their child's name, their child's homeroom teacher's name, and an e-mail address where I can send the Zoom link.
- I am looking forward to getting to see your child again through the use of technology. I miss seeing all of the students each day.
While we are not having face-to-face instruction, I will be posting music assignments on the website www.quavermusic.com. This is the website I use to teach music at Hunt Elementary each school day. A student's username (also called Quaver Name) is the first part of their email address (unless they receive a note from me in the packet they pick up.). There are assignments for each grade posted on this website. Students can access the webpage to check for assignments and explore the Quaver website. Also, as you finish your music and art packet, I would love to see your work.
If you can, please take pictures of your finished work and either email them to me or send them to me via Class Dojo. Please email me if you have any questions. I miss all of you, and I am sending you a big virtual hug, high five, fist bump, etc.!!!