Please share this information with all Students. It has been sent to their School Email address as well.
Sometimes home networks have issues allowing the Cuero ISD iPad to connect to the Internet.
Here is the info you will need to know to get it to work.
Connecting to iBoss Proxy from “Outside” the CISD Campus
1. Connect to your WIFI as normal.
2. Once the connection is made, open Safari and go to “apple.com”.
3. If a screen comes up with 3 options you click Continue
4. On the next screen it will ask for your login information. Use your campus computer login:
Username = first part of email for example: “kowens64”
Password= Cuero with lunch #, for example: “Cuero12345”
5. Tap login. And wait for the apple website to load.
6. You may now continue normal use of your iPad.
Please save these instructions for future reference.