Cuero ISD Health Services Mission Statement
It is the goal of CISD Health Services to support the mission of Cuero ISD “to empower all students to reach their potential and become responsible, respectful citizens”. We believe that the growth and development, safety, and achievement of students are directly related to the health of each individual. We strive to:
- offer professional health services in a timely manner for all students and staff,
- educate students regarding their health and nutrition,
- instruct personnel on pertinent health issues,
- encourage students and staff to take responsibility to improve their health,
- assess students regularly for abnormal findings and refer accordingly,
- guide parents in addressing health related matters, and
- promote wellness among all students and staff.
These aims will be achieved in accordance with local policy and legal guidelines and recommendations from Texas Education Agency and Texas Department of Health and Human Services.
SHAC( School Health Advisory Council)
Health Services' Websites: