Opportunities for Back to School Immunizations:
Immunization Chart: English | Spanish
Parent Letter about Immunizations: English | Spanish
- Cuero Community Hospital will be offering Back to School Immunization clinics for PK, KG and 7th grade on:
- Saturday, August 6th 9am to 1pm at Cuero Medical Clinic
- Thursday, August 18th 4pm to 8pm at Cuero Medical Clinic
Please watch our District Website/Facebook and the Cuero Record for more details and necessary paperwork to bring with you to the clinic.
- The Cuero- Dewitt County Health Department Immunization Clinic Schedule:
- Mondays 1pm to 5pm
- Wednesdays 3pm to 5pm
- Fridays 9am to 11 am
Please bring your shot record with you; Medicaid and no insurance only. $20.00 for immunizations
- Schedule an appointment now with your child’s physician
Please bring your shot record with you.
All immunization opportunities require your shot record to administer needed immunizations. Students will not be allowed to attend the first day of school without required immunizations.
HPV: Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine
Is your teen protected? by the HPV Vaccine? Did you know it can prevent cancer? Human Papillomavirus. As parents, you do everything you can to protect your children’s health now and for the future. Today, there is a strong weapon to prevent several types of cancer in our kids: the HPV Vaccine. HPV vaccine is recommended for preteen girls and boys at age 11 or 12 years. HPV vaccine is also recommended for girls ages 13 through 26 years and boys 13 through 21 years who have not been vaccinated. If your son or daughter hasn’t started or finished the HPV vaccine series- it’s not too late!! Talk to your doctor about getting it for them now.