The CUERO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT is accepting applications for all positions. Applications can be found at cueroisd.org. For more information, please contact Kathy Stanfill at 361-275-1914.
- Resumes and applications are being accepted for positions should they become available.
- Click HERE for job descriptions.
The following positions are posted and applications are being accepted:
- Director of Special Education
- Special Ed Inclusion Aide – High School
- Special Ed Inclusion Aide – Junior High
Openings for 2017-2018
- Hunt Elementary Assistant Principal
- Junior High Assistant Principal
- Elementary Instructional Coach (2 positions)
- High School English Teacher (2 positions)
- Secondary Core Teacher/Coach
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Part-time Occupational Therapist
- Secondary Spanish Teacher
- JHS half-Science/ half-Social Studies Teacher
- JHS Life Skills Teacher
- Foodservice Substitutes
- Nurse (LVN) Substitutes
- Custodian Substitutes
- Bus Driver Substitutes