WEAR ORANGE ON WEDNESDAY FOR UNITY DAY !! STAND AGAINST BULLUING !!
• Get involved and talk with your children about their day and social media
• Pay attention to any changes in your child’s behavior
• Urge your child to report any misbehavior they encounter online and on social media
• Teach your child to keep private things private, especially on the internet
• Remember that “loving” your child means taking actions that may make your child not “like” you at times
• It’s okay to take your child’s phone, search through it and make sure they are interacting with people you know (and in a way that’s healthy)
The Netflix series, “13 Reasons Why” and other challenges and programs have raised concerns over the content and implications for the safety of our children. As a school district we are concerned about the safety and well-being of all our children. We encourage parents to be vigilant about your child’s social media usage. Collection of online safety resources: http://www.cueroisd.org/7/Content2/558
The seamless use of technology tools in an instructional setting to enhance the learning environment.