Cuero High School Graduation: May 26, 7:30 PM
• Get involved and talk with your children about their day and social media
• Pay attention to any changes in your child’s behavior
• Urge your child to report any misbehavior they encounter online and on social media
• Teach your child to keep private things private, especially on the internet
• Remember that “loving” your child means taking actions that may make your child not “like” you at times
• It’s okay to take your child’s phone, search through it and make sure they are interacting with people you know (and in a way that’s healthy)
The Netflix series, “13 Reasons Why” and other challenges and programs have raised concerns over the content and implications for the safety of our children. As a school district we are concerned about the safety and well-being of all our children. We encourage parents to be vigilant about your child’s social media usage. Collection of online safety resources: http://www.cueroisd.org/7/Content2/558
Click HERE to view the Cuero ISD District of Innovation Plan - Approved by the Board on April 20, 2017.
In growing, they have shared.
In learning, they have found friendship.
In pride, Cuero High School Seniors announce
their Commencement Exercises to be held on
Friday evening, May twenty-sixth, at seven-thirty o’clock at the
Parents please help us ensure your child’s health and safety by keeping our nursing staff informed of any health changes including medication changes. Examples include broken extremities with cast or splint; any diagnostic testing including cardiac monitor; any newly diagnosed health conditions; any new medications or medication changes. Please notify your child’s campus nurse or district nurse for any changes in your child’s health. Thank you for your help to ensure your child receives the best care possible. Healthy students make better learners; by working together we can accomplish this goal!
Will start on Monday, September 19 in the Library from 4-5 p.m. on Monday through Wednesday.